|EVERCOOL 2012/Fall launch one high-performance cooler– Silent Shark.
Superior in its design, with six 6Φ high-performance heat pipes and Copper-based design ensures that the CPU heat can be evenly transmitted to the heat pipes. To ensure CPU operates properly, the Silent Shark cooler supports with two sets of unique V-shaped fin design and collaborates with Evercool exclusive Silent Fan that can increase the speed of heat conduction. In addition, by changing cover installation position, EVERCOOL Silent Shark can disparate the heat from motherboard component. The Silent Shark supports dual fan setup consisting of one PWM fan and one EVERCOOL latest shark fan, which two functions for silent / overclocking speed control make it convenient and affordable for users flexible using.
|• Dual heat pipes and HDT technology provide effective cooling.
• The specially designed fins allow smooth air convection.
• 9cm fan with unique fan blade design for silent operation.
• Its 13.5cm height fits in most of ATX cases.
• Easy installation. Its great compatibility makes it suitable for most of the CPUs.
• optional clips for LGA 2011.
|INTEL Socket LGA 2011(optional)/1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 775
A M D Socket AM2+ / AM2 / AM3 / 940 / 939 / 754 / K8 / FM1